Johnstown boasts an array of exceptional Walmart locations, making choosing one to visit quite the task! For those looking for a shopping experience that is unbeatable in quality and convenience, these 1 stores are sure to deliver.
The Top 1 Walmart Stores in Johnstown
- Address: 150 Town Centre Dr, Johnstown, PA 15904, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 3.7 (2978)
- Phone: +1 814-266-6996
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:
Monday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PMTuesday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PMWednesday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PMThursday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PMFriday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PMSaturday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PMSunday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Feature: Delivery
Going through some of the reviews here is baffling. I’ve been coming here since late 2019 and the only issues I’ve come across were items being out of stock. Out of stock items is understandable as this is the only Walmart in the area, so it is very busy constantly.
The review that talks about having to go in and out of one door: the only time this ever happens is when it’s late at night and they’re nearing closing time. They lock the doors on the lawn and garden side, so I suggest parking on the side closest to Dollar Tree if it’s after 9pm. This is a thing every Walmart does, even ones that are open 24/7.
When I’ve needed help I found the employees to be super nice and have never had an issue with them.
The store is never dirty. The aisles are never cluttered. Sometimes they will be crowded because it’s always busy, but it’s never been a huge issue. I say this as someone who has very severe social anxiety. If there are too many people in an aisle I can easily go to another one til it clears up.By Brad Peles (2 weeks ago)It’s your basic Walmart experience with a bonus taste of rural living. So let me break it down.
1. It has a decent selection of merchandise. Wide selection of produce and food items and clothing ranging from Itty bitty to big and husky. Seasonal merch is good. Toys electronics…all that jazz.
2. Checkout staff have always been generally friendly but floor staff have been a little annoyed most times when you ask for help. (Most, not all.) Honestly it’s probably par for the course for the area as this was not a unique experience.
(I know I am Chicago based now…but I grew up in that area and I am VERY familiar with the retail experience there. This is not comparing the two cities – Chicago Walmart are WAY worse experiences with staff and …other things…)
3. The parking lot is a nightmarish hellscape. Especially as it gets colder. The wind will cut through you there on a summer day. In winter…forget it! That lot is never NOT busy pretty much any time. I HATE being in that lot. I park far away to just not get door dings or people honking as I load my car wanting the space, like, right the heck now.
4. This isn’t a place JUST for shopping. This is THE hangout spot. Expect aisles to be blocked by people just asking each other what their weekend plans are, catching up, and chatting about The Steelers or Penguins. While this isn’t…like…a crisis, it DOES hamper an efficient shopping trip cause the folks gather EVERYWHERE. And they are knee deep in a conversation, so getting them to move requires them wading begrudgingly out of that conversation.
THE MALL IS DEAD but the kids who were mall rats are now Walmart rats. Well…sort of. But essentially just going to a place to socialize, not necessarily buy things.
5. The store is decently clean and a good size. It has items you need at affordable prices. It’s an alright walmart…By Jaclyn Stuard (2 months ago)Most of the workers wonder around on their phone’s or talking to each other. What ever you don’t ask them for help. They act like you just called them a bad name. Sorry I asked you for help isn’t that your job. The best part was the check out. Only b/c I did it myself.By Joe Wagner (2 months ago)I’d say 3.5 overall. A large selection. Average service overall. What is bad is they removed McDonald’s a few years ago. Not everyones favorite but at least you could set down while the family goes shopping and eat a burger. Now no restraunts. They do have a great hair cutt place in the building though. And a wine shop and a Claire’s.By Matt Mc (a month ago)Asking for a 5 star review at a self checkout is just plain debauchery. You store or associates have done nothing to review. In fact 1 star for the fact that a web shopper associate actually asked me to move so she could shop for someone else…walmart needs to go. I only shop there when I have zero other choiceBy Valhalla Gaming (Hitman9979) (a month ago)
Thank you for reading! If you have any additional information on the best Walmart stores in Johnstown, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!